PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms have referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
– Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– Log files” track actions that occur on the Site and collect data that includes your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– Web beacons,” “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and telephone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information we collect generally to fulfill any order placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Evaluate our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When you are in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we will provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analyses of how our customers navigate and interact with the site and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties.
Please note that we do not alter the data collection and use practices of our Site when we see a “No Tracking” sign on your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will keep your order information on file unless and until you ask us to delete it.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or wish to file a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the information below:
55 VILLAGE CENTRE PLACE MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO L4Z 1V9 CANADA
Phone number: 1 888 556 0063